Hotel Galli has always been attentive and aimed at promoting the natural, historical and artistic heritage of our area by adopting and supporting measures in favor of eco-sustainable tourism. For years we have obtained the “Legambiente Turismo” ecolabel for our interventions in favor of energy saving and waste reduction. Some of our initiatives:
- Photovoltaic system and charging station for electric cars
- Green certified electricity
- Solar panels for the production of hot water
- Low energy consumption light bulbs
- Flow reducers for water saving
- Drinking water dispenser for bottle refill decreasing the sale and production of plastic
- Participation in the “Diffused Garden” project to safeguard native plants.
These initiatives have allowed us to obtain the European CETS1 certification and to embark on the path towards a new goal: CETS2 certification, distinctive mark assigned by the National Park to tourist-accommodation companies that have undertaken a voluntary process of quality and compliance with certain standards indicated from Federation EUROPARC in the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
Together… to improve the environment and the holiday.