Hotel Galli has always been attentive and aimed at promoting the natural, historical and artistic heritage of our area by adopting and supporting measures in favor of eco-sustainable tourism. For years we have obtained the “Legambiente Turismo” ecolabel for our interventions in favor of energy saving and waste reduction. Some of our initiatives:
- Photovoltaic system and charging station for electric cars
- Green certified electricity
- Solar panels for the production of hot water
- Low energy consumption light bulbs
- Flow reducers for water saving
- Reduction of single-dose packs
- Use of concentrated products, refills and returnable vacuums
- Islands for separate collection in the various departments
- Invitation to a rational use of towels
- Sensors on balcony doors to prevent air conditioning from functioning when the door is open
- Bicycles available and information on the use of public transport
- Participation in the “Diffused Garden” project to safeguard native plants
- Drinking water dispenser for bottle refill decreasing the sale and production of plastic.
These initiatives have allowed us to obtain the European CETS1 certification and to embark on the path towards a new goal: CETS2 certification, distinctive mark assigned by the National Park to tourist-accommodation companies that have undertaken a voluntary process of quality and compliance with certain standards indicated from Federation EUROPARC in the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
Together… to improve the environment and the holiday